BBC - GRAPHIC DESIGN AND ART ASSISTANT
- BBC Casualty Graphic Designer - Series 31, Episode 31 - 44. Series 32, Episode 1 - Present
- Working within the Art Department to design on screen graphics for Casualty, weekly tv drama on BBC One.
- Managing design work and graphics for up to six 45 minute long episodes at any one time.
- Graphics designed from phone UI's, web design (responsive and static), business logos and branding, flyers, banners as well as video animation and interactive graphics that the actors can use.
- Software Used - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Animate, After Effects, Premiere, Media Encoder, Dreamweaver, Bridge, 3DS Max, Blender, Unity
- Liaising with printers to arrange delivery of artwork within a tight TV production schedule.
MON MOTORS GROUP - GRAPHIC / WEB DESIGN
- Design for South West and Wales Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW and Ford Dealerships.
- Responsive Web Design - Banners, Page Mock Ups, Icons.
- Graphic Design - Large Format, Stationary, Merchandise and Marketing Materials
- Photography and Video - DSLR and 360
- Video Editing using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Animated Graphics for online and social use.
- Frontend HTML and CSS
- Email Campaign Design
WYE MEDIA - GRAPHIC / WEB DESIGN
- Designing and creating flyers, brochures, leaflets and large format materials from supplied client briefs
- Logo design and corporate branding
- Ensuring customer supplied files are suitable for print
- Setting up jobs for sheet fed and large format printing process
- Talking to clients and understanding their requirements to obtain a design brief
JET AUTOMOTIVE - DESIGN / MARKETING
- Designing liveries for Commercial Vehicles using Photoshop
- Take photographs and creating mock-ups for body work, alloy wheels, paint jobs and general customization
- Take pictures of the workshop and showroom for the website and social media and editing using Photoshop
- Web Design (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, WordPress, Minimal PHP)
- Video Editing (Final Cut + After Effects)
- Writing Blog / Product Content for SEO Ranking.
- Business Rebranding (Logo, Colour Scheme)
- Creation of Marketing Materials (Posters, Flyers, Leaflets, Banners)
- Running Email Campaigns to generate new business.
- Market Research (Focus groups and Surveys.)
FEAR AND ROLLING - DESIGN / MARKETING
- Taking pictures for events and general marketing purposes
- Editing pictures for social media, marketing material and website content
- Video Editing (After Effects, Color, Final Cut)
- Creation of Marketing Materials (Event Posters, Banners)
- Web Design / Development.
FREEROAMERS - WEB / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Working with Adobe Creative Suite on a daily basis, creating posters, banners, flyers and flash (action script) banners
- Designing and sending emails using Mailchimp to customers with the latest deals
- Developing new graphic / blog content for the sites community
FORESTRY COMMISSION WALES - VIDEO / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Working to a brief to produce top quality video and graphic content for their website and well as internal staff use
- Using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to create graphics for website as well as internal / external leaflets, magazines and flyers
- Exporting video content for streaming online, authoring dvd’s and blu ray
FREELANCE - CAMERA ASSISTANT
- Unloading the camera truck and preparing cameras
- Setting up AV monitors around the set and connecting them to cameras
- Marking actors for the focus puller and marking slates
- Transferring rushes to the editors secure system
UNIVERSITY OF GLAMORGAN, CARDIFF
BA (HONS) FILM AND VIDEO - 1st CLASS
BEAUCHAMPS 6TH FORM
- Business Studies
- Media Studies
- Film Studies
- General Studies
BEAUCHAMPS HIGH SCHOOL
- English Literature
- English Language
- Business Studies
- Media Studies
Directing Rewind (2012)
First Camera Credit (2014)
I got my first camera credit in 2014 on the ITV Series 'Wales on a Bus Pass'